All exams, both written and oral, will take place remotely. Register for an exam through your personal Unimia page. Specific instructions on exam procedures will be provided in the registration notes or by the teacher to your institutional email account (@studenti.unimi.it). Find out more on the dedicated page or the portal.
- 14 - 21 December 2020, 1 session
- 7 January - 26 February 2021, 3 sessions
- 24 May - 30 July 2021, 3 sessions
- 1st - 24 September 2021, 2 sessions
All information on the University website
- Requirements to sit course exams and other verification test
- Exams - What do you have to bring with you
- Register for an exam
- Exams results
- Exams record and registration in the student's academic record
- Exams - new attivation
Contact Registrar for problems related to exams registration and record
To register for exams or verify correct registration, students can:
- access the online exams registration service
- access the "Exams and course evaluation" section through UNIMIA
When registering for an exam, students may be asked to fill in the Course Evaluation Questionnaire.
Registrations for exam sessions start fifteen days before the date set, not including Saturdays, Sundays and any holidays. The deadline for registrations is five days before the exam, not including Saturdays, Sundays and any holidays.
When registering for an exam, students are asked to express their personal opinion on the teaching quality of the course attended by answering to an online survey
- each course requires a single survey to be filled preferably before the course ending date
- Completion of the survey is mandatory in order to register to the exam
- Complete anonymity is guaranteed