Class Period: from 1 March 2021 to 31 May 2021.
NB: Due to the Covid emergency restriction, courses may take place online or onsite (with live-streaming). Please
- consult the Student timetable portal
- check regularly the Ariel page of each course, since the planned organisation may change depending on the size of the class and students' preferences
On-campus, students are required to comply with safety provisions, including mandatory mask-wearing.
Class Period: from 28 September 2020 to 11 December 2020.
NB: Due to the Covid emergency, distance learning is extended to the first semester 2020/2021 for all courses taught in the second year of the LL.M.
Educational activities in Law are organized into two semesters:
- 27 September - 10 December 2021 - first semester
- 28 February - 20 May 2022 - second semester.
Lessons for modules not included in the first semester timetable are automatically assigned to the second semester.
- 13 December 2021 - 25 February 2022, four sessions
- 23 May - 29 July 2022, three sessions
- 1 September - 23 september 2022, two sessions.
Search the student timetable portal to find
- Classes timetable for degree programme, teacher or course
- Lecture rooms and maps
- Changes to class timetables
Lezioniunimi is the official student Class timetable app of the University of Milan.
The App gives access to details about class organisation and rooms availability to both students and teachers.
By downloading Lezioniunimi you can have on your device:
- the courses timetable, displayed by week or by academic year
- Lecture rooms availability in real time
- course description and teachers
- attendance register (when required)